Sunday, August 9, 2009

DAG Treasure Hunt

I'm usually not lucky enough to win anything and when I do it is very rare. Well this is one of those times! I entered the DAG Treasure Hunt. Many blogs were in on it with each one giving away a great prize of their own creation. The pic you see here is the one I won! Yay! So because I won I'm going to give a little plug for her blog.

http://www.wendysbrainchild.blogspot.com/ is her blog. You can also view her artwork at www.artbywendy.net
Thanks so much Wendy and I look forward to receiving the prize!

4 comments:

  1. hi...just found you. great blog. i will sign up to follow!! check out my blog when you have some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Im so glad you won...
    It's a fantastic prize!
    Wendy does great work!
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I agree...she does great work...as do you! :D

    ReplyDelete